and IronWoman Series will be held in Queensland February 2013
Enter Individual Events or all Three and compete for the Junior Triple Crown!
DATES : All events will run in conjunction with the Telstra IronWoman Series and Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain IronMan Series
- SUNDAY 17 February 2013 – Coolum – FINAL ONLY @ 12:30PM for a 12:45PM START
NOTE: REGISTRATIONS ON THE DAY WILL OPEN FROM 10:00AM at COOLUM SURF CLUB. Please see Miranda in the Club Room (ground floor) to register.
A friendly reminder to those who competed at Surfers Paradise – please ensure you bring your Rash Vest that was issued as there will be no replacement vests.
Any queries, please phone Miranda on 0424 270 484
- SUNDAY 24 February 2013 – Noosa – Qualifying and Finals
- Board, Run, Swim
- Junior IronMan Format
Eligible Competitors Age:
- As at 30 September 2012 competitors’ must be no younger than 13 years of age and no older than 17 years of age.
All competitors must hold a Surf Rescue Certificate (SCR).
All entrants receive either a Telstra IronWoman Series rash vest or a Kellogg’s Nutri Grain IronMan Series rash vest
- Should the Junior IronMan or Junior IronWoman events be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, all participants will be given a full refund
- Should there not be sufficient entries for heats and finals, all participants will move straight to the final
- Pre-registration is recommended as only limited “on day” cash entries will be accepted
- The Noosa Junior IronMan and IronWomanSeries will be held the day after the Wave Warriors competition (www.wavewarriors.com.au) Participants are encouraged to enter this event also
- Should you have any queries specifically relating to the Junior IronMan or Junior IronWomSeries, please contact Miranda Grace via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0455 500 999
EXISTING MEMBER MEMBER LOGIN